Ways to Help
There are a number of ways you can help our climate delegation to Paris.
1) Needs for the Paris Action!!
We are looking for the logistical and human support to bring the Salmon to Paris in December 2015. We are reaching out to people and organizations to support us with:
- Connections to dancers / performers who already are, or plan to be in Paris. We envision the salmon being “danced” by people who are aware of moving together, giving the sense of a “school,” an effect we have successfully achieved in Pacific Northwest events.
- A large space to practice and share meals.
- A French / English Translator.
- Funding: through our Indigogo campaign International Salmon Delegation for the Climate or directly to 350Seattle (indicate “salmon”).
- Prayers for healing our hearts.
If you know of any organizations, dance collectives, churches, or community groups that would like to be involved, we'd love to connect with you.
2) Support us on Indiegogo!!
Visit our Indiegogo campaign to help us raise the money to get us to Paris. We reached our initial financial goal and now hope to reach our stretch goal for the video and social media team traveling with us. Learn more and chip in by visiting our International Salmon Delegation for the Climate campaign. Salmon is Life is a project of 350 Seattle and donations are tax-deductible.
3) Spread the word!!
Most importantly, educate yourself on climate change and talk to folks. Find things you can do, large or small, individually or collectively, to help address climate change. We have no other planet.
We must find ways to express our collective voice and demand world leaders preserve the one earth we have here now.